Duration: 8 classes, one a week
The chakras are a map of your inner world – your relationship with yourself and how you feel and experience energy. Life is energy. The same force that flows through all of life, flows through you. This is the breath, the prana, the chi (Qi) of life.
You will embark on a journey of self-discovery that will lead to self-healing and a more balanced perspective of life. You will understand why you behave and respond to situations as you do, why others respond as they do and you will become better equipped to deal with life’s challenges. You will develop and grow emotionally and spiritually.
The course covers the following for each of the seven main energy centres in the body:
- Connection to the physical body
- Functions of each chakra
- Fundamental issues
- Identifying and understanding imbalances
- Opening and balancing of each chakra
- Questions for self-examination
- Classes are held during the day, evenings and weekends
- You will receive a file, course notes and a certificate on successful completion of the course
- One free catch-up class per course, thereafter there will be a charge for catch-up classes
- Refunds are not possible once the course has started
Chakra Balancing and Healing Course Dates
To enquire or book, please contact Helen on 082 896 3534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org